Posture influences every part of your life including but not limited to:
- Muscular performance.
- Capability to relax and recover.
- Ease of breathing.
- Efficiency of movement.
- Sustainability of movement.
If you have been dealing with persistent soreness or muscular tension, posture is a likely factor.
Inefficient posture creates unecessary stress and muscular tension with all activities.
The first step is learning what normal efficient posture is.
The second step is learning how to maintain normal efficient posture.
Use this Standing Posture Checklist to help you evaluate your posture on a regular basis.
Having difficulty meeting the Standing Posture Checklist criteria.
Lets set up a free 15 minute phone call or virtual meeting.
- Discuss your current difficulties with posture.
- Discuss your activity goals.
- Determine if coaching will help you with your posture and activity goals.
Email: email@example.com to set up a free meeting.
Get a Virtual Posture and Breathing Analysis
- Look at your current standing posture and resting breathing.
- Get an in depth analysis of your current standing posture and resting breathing.
- Get recommendations for areas of focus.